Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Asian Cars > My maxidas ds708 is not work on toyota c...
My maxidas ds708 is not work on toyota camrry, yaris and hyndai tucson 2012 this is first that i tray how can i digonesis? When i plug my tool and auto scan only i get earia,model,engine .pleas help i am new for this.thank you

2578 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2015-09-05 15:44:36

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    Dawud
    2015-06-15 01:21:28
    my Ds708 is not digonesis toyota and hyundai this is that i test when i l plug my tool to auto scan only i read erea,engine type,model.i tray to updat there is no new updat was can you help me hiw to diagonesis and if get like this problem for the others vihecles how can i soleve?
    Thank you
    Best regards
    Dawud Ali

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-06-15 10:10:21 (Reply to:Dawud)

Which region are you in? Usa,Europe,central/south america. You must first select
    region then you will be prompted with a few vehicle options, if this options are not all
    selected it will not go into the next screen. Give as much explanation as you can so
    that we can better help you. Remember we don't see what you see. Do the same for
    every vehicle, am sure you must have missed something. Good luck.

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    Dawud
    2015-06-20 16:57:19 (Reply to:ede65)
     I am live in Saudi Arebia 
    you to help me 
    I aws done as you told me i cheng the area to others and model code, vehicle spec. then ok i have seen ,imc product, 2,km,tmt,tmv, product, 3, tdb, product, 4, tdv, product, 5, tkm, product, 6, tsma, product, 7, latin, produt.
    I dont now what it is mean the car is toyota corrola 2008 made in japan.
    but i tray choose km, tmt,tmv, produt i have seen other option by nombering but i dont anderstad to go furthere can you tell me which one i choose.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-06-20 19:33:07 (Reply to:Dawud)

sorry don't know about your region but for what I have read on the forum Toyota is not doing so well outside USA. many complaints from Europe and other areas. maybe some one else from your region can shine some light here since I really have no clue what is going on over there. best regards buddy hope you get it figured out.

•   Level 1   
    (6) points
    qamar

2015-09-05 15:44:36 (Reply to:Dawud)

After update you silicate toyota than silcate japan after that com option than you
    silicate option number 3 and ok you try that
    Qamar
  Total1 Pages